My thoughts on life as an entrepreneur:
Being an entrepreneur would provide
me with the flexibility I desire while also allowing me to follow a strong
passion. I am a very passionate person and would love to create more value
doing something that I love. Being an entrepreneur to me also means striving to
make this world a better place, even in a seemingly minimal way. We may feel
like our small efforts aren’t worth something but if we persevere, we can
accomplish big things. Being an entrepreneur makes me think of the little train
that could. The train was tiny, the little train had never gone over the
mountain before, let alone pulling a bunch of train cars with it, most other
trains would have doubted the little trains ability to do so, and yet, the
little train did it. The little, blue engine pulled the toy cars over the
mountain all because she thought she could. There is so much that can be
accomplished if we put our mind to it, and that’s what being an entrepreneur
means to me. Life as an entrepreneur would be difficult. During the difficult years,
it would most likely put some strain on our family. Family time is important to
me and a self-owned business is a stressful endeavor, and it becomes a family
endeavor. That can be a harmful factor if the family is treated accordingly. I
would always do my best to put my family first, as they are what are most
important to me. Life as an entrepreneur would be time-consuming; if I feel
like my life is busy now, I probably can’t even imagine how busy my life would
be as an entrepreneur, especially starting out. I probably would be lacking on
sleep, but I would be doing something that I love. I would find joy in my
pursuits. I also imagine that I would make a lot of new friends in my endeavors,
connecting with other entrepreneurs like me, especially other mom
entrepreneurs. I feel like life as an entrepreneur would be difficult, yet also
thrilling and satisfying.
No comments:
Post a Comment